Many questions are being raised about the death of Sushant Singh Rajput as the investigations continues. CBI is investigating the matter, every day a new revelation is taking place and each revelation is bringing a barrage of new questions. The late actor’s cook Neeraj Singh has told that in Sushant’s old house, there were many incidents like playing drums on his own, the lift coming down and the room lights going off suddenly.
In a statement to a private channel, Neeraj Singh said, “I started working with him when Sushant Sir lived in the Capri Heights building in Pali Bazaar. My job there was cleaning, walking dogs, serving tea and food as well as other things to Sushant sir. In this flat we were given walkie-talkie sets to keep in touch with Sushant sir.”
Neeraj further said, ‘One night while I was sleeping, suddenly a voice was heard on the walkie that,’ Turn off the lights Neeraj ‘. I got up and went towards Sushant sir’s bedroom and saw that he is sleeping and the room lights are also off. I returned from there. After some time, I again heard similar voice. This time when I went there again, I saw that the lights were off.’
Neeraj said, ‘I was very scared and could not sleep that night. In Capri Heights we used to hear the sound of the lift going up and down. We even sometimes heard the sounds of drum beats. For this reason, Sushant Sir shifted from Capri Heights to Water Stone Resort for a few days.
Changed home in 2019
Sushant had taken four flats (6th and 7th floors) of the Mont Blanc apartment in Bandra on a 3-year lease from 9 November 2019 to 2022. The monthly rent was 4 lakh 50 thousand which was going to increase by 10 percent every year. It was a duplex flat in which Riya Chakraborty and Sushant lived on the 7th floor and the staff on the 6th.
Significantly, a CBI team reached the Water Stone Resort on Sunday where Sushant Singh stayed for almost two months. But the team was not allowed to enter the resort. Sushant left Capri Heights in 2019 with girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty to stay at the Water Stone Resort due to the horrendous feeling it gave.