Sushant Singh Rajput’s List of Dreams:
A life lost too soon dreams unfulfilled, Sushant Singh Rajput left for heavenly abode and will remain etched in the memories and hallways of fame of Bollywood. The actor leaves behind a list of dreams that will never be fulfilled. Sushant Singh Rajput’s list of dreams is pure wholesome and yet the list will remain!!
The actor had listed his 50 favorites to do the dreams list. He aimed to achieve this one by one. The reason for his early and unexpected demise remains to be seen but the one thing that is evident from his list of dreams is the simplicity and affectionate nature of the actor.
My 50 DREAMS & counting…!
1. Learn how to Fly a Plane 2. Train for IronMan triathlon
3. Play a Cricket Match left-handed
4. Learn Morse Code _.. 5. Help kids learn about Space.
6. Play tennis with a Champion
7. Do a Four Clap Push-Up !
8. Chart trajectories of Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn for a week
9. Dive in a Blue-hole
10. Perform the Double-Slit experiment
11. Plant 1000 Trees
12. Spend an evening in my Delhi College of Engineering hostel
13. Send KIDS for workshops in ISRO/ NASA
14. Meditate in Kailash
15. Play Poker with a Champ
16. Write a Book
17. Visit CERN
18. Paint aurora borealis
19. Attend another NASA workshop
20. 6 pack abs in 6 months
21. Swim in Cenotes
22. Teach Coding to visually impaired
23. Spend a Week in a Jungle
24. Understand Vedic Astrology
26. Visit LIGO.
27. Raise a horse
28. Learn at least 10 Dance forms
29. Work for Free Education
30. Explore Andromeda with a Powerful Telescope
31. Learn KRIYA Yoga
32. Visit Antarctica 33. Help train Women in Self-defense
34. Shoot an Active Volcano
35. Learn how to Farm
36. Teach dance to kids
37. Be an Ambidextrous Archer
38. Finish reading the entire Resnick – Halliday physics book
39. Understand Polynesian astronomy
40. Learn Guitar Chords of my fav. 50 songs
41. Play Chess with a Champion
42. Own a Lamborghini
43. Visit St.Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna
44. Perform experiments of Cymatics
45. Help prepare students for Indian Defence Forces
46. Make a documentary on Swami Vivekananda
47. Learn to Surf
48. Work in AI & exponential technologies
49. Learn Capoeira
50. Travel through Europe by train
Sushant Singh Rajput had uploaded his list on his twitter account at @itsSSR in September 2019. At the age of 34 years, SSR had just about started to achieve the epitome of stardom. Sushant Singh Rajput’s list of dreams is pure wholesome and will remain unfulfilled bringing the chapter of a young life to an early close.
Sushant Singh Rajput was fighting a silent battle with depression, which just goes to show that no matter who one is, how famous or how wealthy, we can never know what a person is going through. All we can do is be attentive, kind, understanding, and compassionate toward each other. Let’s take it upon us to help those who need it. Let’s make sure that we assure our peers and family who are suffering from depression that they are not alone.