Pagalpanti (English Meaning: Madness) is an upcoming Hindi comedy helmed by Anees Bazmee and co-produced by Bhushan Kumar, Abhishek Pathak, Krishan Kumar, and Kumar Mangat Pathak.
Principal photography of the film commenced on 17 February 2019 and was shot in London. It is scheduled to be released on 22nd November 2019.
The Plot of the Movie
It is the story of a group of tourists from India set out on a vacation only to have the trip turn into a patriotic mission. Can they pull it off?
The Cast of the Movie
- Anil Kapoor as Wifi Bhai
- John Abraham as Raj Kishore
- Ileana D’Cruz as Sanjana
- Arshad Warsi as Junky
- Pulkit Samrat as Chandu
- Kriti Kharbanda as Jhanvi
- Urvashi Rautela as Kavya
- Saurabh Shukla as Raja Sahab
- Zakir Hussain
About Songs of the Movie
- Pagalpanti’s soundtracks are composed by Sajid–Wajid, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Tanishk Bagchi & Naeem– Shabbir.
- The song “Tum Par Hum Hai Aatke” from the film Pyar Kiya To Darna Kiya which was originally composed by Himesh Reshammiya & sung by the duo: Kumar Sanu and Kavita Krishnamurthy, was recreated by Tanishk Bagchi.
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie
- Pagalpanti was officially announced on 21 September 2018. In April 2019, Bazmee shared his experiences of shooting in London. In a statement, he said, “Shooting in London was not less than a roller-coaster ride. We had a few difficulties considering the weather conditions there.
- The London schedule of Pagalpanti ended in the last week of April 2019, with this principal photography of the film was completed. John Abraham was injured while filming an action scene for the film in the Mumbai shooting schedule.
- Ahead of the film’s release, a sequel has been planned. Kumar Mangat, the producer said,
“It is going to be a big franchise, and our team has started work on the script for part two….”
- The first teaser poster was released on 18 October 2019. On the same day, the character posters of the ensemble cast were released.