List of love failure movies in Telugu:
Life is a mixed bag of smiles and tears. We can’t survive on comedic bromances and action sequences alone. Movies too can’t be all about happy go lucky life, they reflect the harsh realities of life too. Love stories that fail often bring a tear even in the coldest person’s eyes. It’s not about wallowing in misery, it’s about getting lost in a story that captures the full human experience, with all of its highs and lows. There have been many movies that have been made on love failure in Tollywood.
- Arjun Reddy starring Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey
- Bommarillu starring Siddharth, Genelia D Souza, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha.
- Geetha Govindam starring Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna
- I Love You (Nanne Preethse) starring Upendra, Rachita Ram
- Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana starring Siddharth and Trisha Krishnan.
- Majiji starring Divyansha Kaushik, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Naga Chaitanya Akkineni.
- Malli Raava starring Sumanth, Akanksha Singh
- Arya starring Allu Arjun, Anu Mehta, Siva Balaji and Subbaraju.
- Magadheera starring Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal
- Majnu starring Akhil Akkineni and Nidhhi Agarwal
- Andala Rakshasi starring Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi
- Geethanjali starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, Girija Shettar.
- Orange starring Genelia D Souza and Ram Charan.
- Pournami starring Trisha
- Anthapuram starring Jagapathibabu.
- Vedam starring Allu Arjun and Manoj
- Gamyam starring Allari Naresh
- Devadasu starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Savitri.
These cinematic tear-jerks will definitely have you crying, keening, and curling up into a little ball. These drams will hit you right where it hurts the most. So it’s time to bring out that box of tissues and settle for some melancholic movie watching.
Also See: List of Tamil Movies by Kamal Hassan