The SmartTek is 242 millimeters wide, 358 millimeters long, and is 328 millimeters tall. The SmartTek ice maker is compact enough to fit on a countertop. And it is tall enough to hold 0.7kg of ice inside the machine
- Place the ice maker on a flat surface.
- Take the masking tape attached to 1) on the ice spoon 2) ice bucket 3) ice scoop Wash them out before use to install the part inside of the ice maker.
- The ice maker should be placed at least 10 cm away from the wall for cooling purposes.
- The ice maker should be left for at least 1 hour to stabilize the refrigerant before plugging in the ice maker.
- * Please prevent the machine from direct exposure to sunlight. So that the ‘ICE FULL’ alarm infrared system works normally.