Females Underwent Plastic Surgery:
Whether it is our 80’s dream girl Sridevi or modern-day congenial Samantha, to date a lot of South actresses have undergone plastic surgeries to enhance both their beauty and charm. Below we will bring to you names of some of the actresses from the Telugu film industry, who have opted for both nose-job and liposuction.
1. Sridevi Kapoor (Nose Job Surgery)
- Popular Flicks: Zero and Mom
- Biography: Sridevi was an Indian actress who starred in hundreds of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and the Malayalam language flicks. She is one of those talents who enjoyed equal fame and recognition whether it is Bollywood or Tollywood. Sridevi began her acting career when she was just four and from there she never saw back. One of her daughters: Jahnvi Kapoor has established a name for herself in Bollywood in a very short time.
2. Samantha Akkineni (Nose Job Surgery)
- Popular Flicks: Jaanu, Majili and Rangasthala
- Biography: Samantha Akkineni is a South Indian actress cum model cum Singer, who predominantly appears in Tamil and Telugu flick. She was born to Malayalee and Telugu parents. Her Hubby: Naga Chaitanya is also a prominent name in the Telugu cinema.
3. Shruti Haasan (Nose Job Surgery)
- Popular Flicks: Kadaram Kondan, LKG and Behen Hogi Teri
- Biography: Shruti Haasan is an Indian singer turned actress who is also a Music Director. Her parents are prominent film industry talents: Kamal Haasan and Sarika. Like Sridevi, Shruti is also one of those Indian entertainment industry talents who enjoy equal fame both in Bollywood and Tollywood.
4. Asin Thottumkal (Lip Job Surgery)
- Popular Flicks: All Is Well, Khiladi 786 and Bol Bachchan
- Biography: Asin Thottumkal is an award-winning Indian film actress who hails from the state of Kerala. Her stint in Bollywood was small, but she got an opportunity to work with Salman Khan as her lady love. With an extended stay, she could have easily established herself in Bollywood like Sridevi and Shruti Haasan. At present, she is a name to reckon with in the South film industry.