Shweta Tripathi is one of the most talented actresses. If you have seen work, then chances are high that even you love what does on screen. She easily blends into any character, and the unique quality of hers is admirable. Since Mirzapur season 2 is around the corner, we have listed below some of the most amazing facts related to her personal and professional life that all Shweta Tripathi fans must know.
1. She belongs to Delhi and had completed her school from the famous DPS, RK Puram. After completing her school she went on to complete her graduation from NIFT, Delhi.
2. After completing her studies, she shifted to Bombay to pursue her career in cinema. She started her filmy career as a production assistant and associative director.
3. Soon she released that her only wish is to become an actor, and so she did. She appeared in several movies and series in her career. Her first acting gig was for the Disney show ‘Kya Mast Hai Life’. She played the role of Zenia Khan which led to her successful start in her acting career.
4. People in Bollywood started noticing her after her appearance in Vicky Kaushal starrer Masaan. She played the role of Shalu Gupta, Vicky’s love interest in the movie. Her performance was admired and appreciated by both critics and the audience.
5. Not only Masaan but even Nawazuddin Siddiqui starer Haramkhor was also her successful attempt in making Industry people fall in love with her acting.
6. If you also love Shweta as much as we do, then you must have noticed that every year there is some series or movie that become like a huge hit. People are never going to get over her because every time she amazes us with her incredibly mastered art.
7. In an interview, Shweta claimed that Nawaziddin Siddiqui is her favorite actor, and it’s just great that we have got to see both of them together in two movies. One is Haramkhor, and the other one is a Netflix Original ‘Raat Akeli Hai’.
8. Just like Radhika Apte, even she has been a part of many OTT platform shows and movies. Some of her latest work includes Cargo, Gone Kesh, The Gone Game, .TVF tripling, Laakhon mai Ek, and Mirzapur.
9. Apart from acting she loves to read, dance practice photography, and diving. Those of you who follow her on Instagram, they must know that Shweta is a big-time foodie. She loves eating, but she doesn’t know how to cook.
10. In 2018, Masaan actress married her long-term boyfriend and rapper Chaitnya Sharma aka SlowCheeta in an intimate wedding in Goa. Their wedding photos and videos went viral on the internet in the same year.