Facts About Rahul Vaidya:
Among the 11 contestants in the Bigg Boss house, Rahul Vaidya is one of them. This guy has quite a history before coming into the Bigg Boss house. He is looking good in the house, and the audience is also liking his appearance and confidence in the show. We are here to tell you more about the singer, Rahul Vaidya. Let’s have a look.
1. Rahul Vaidya was born on 23rd September 1987. His father is an engineer by profession, and his mother is a housewife. Rahul Vaidya was a good student, and along with that, he used to love singing. Since childhood, he was serious about his singing career so, his parents made sure that the kid participates in as many competitions as he can.
2, Rahul Vaidya completed his schooling from Hansraj Murari school in Mumbai. Later he went on complete his graduation from Mithibai College in Mumbai. It was during this time that he thought of participating in Indian Idol.
3. By appearing on the show, he got famous and recognized. He did not win the show, but he gained love and acceptance in the music industry. He won the second runner up trophy and was often compared to Sonu Nigam as the audience found his voice similar to the OG singer, Sonu Nigam.
4. After the show ended, Rahul Vaidya released his own album by the name ‘Tera Intezar’ that became famous and received a lot of appreciation from the audience. After that, the singer also released a Nepali album by the name ‘’Aafno Mann’.
5. After appearing on Indian Idol, Rahul participated in one more reality show ‘Jo Jeeta Woi Superstar’. He won the show and held the winner’s trophy high.
6. He has worked in Bollywood as well. He has given songs to the films like Shaadi No.1, and Krazzy Kiya 4. Along with that, his unplugged version of the song ‘Be Intehan’ from Race got viral and popular. He became more famous after this release.
7. Rahul Vaidya’s love life is not that happening yet. In 2017, the news came out that the singer is dating Alka Yagnik’s daughter Saisha Kapoor but in an interview, he confirmed that he wasn’t. Before entering the Bigg Boss house, the singer confirmed that he is single and would like to meet new people and search for love inside the house.
8. Till now, in BB14, Rahul Vaidya and Pavitra Punia have bonded the best in the show. In an episode, Nikki Tamboli told Jaan and Nishant that before entering the house, Rahul Vaidya used to heart react to her stories on Instagram and also used to send voice notes to her. That means there is something that cooking up in the show and we cant wait to see the first couple on the show. So, let us see how well their friendship goes inside the house, and will Rahul be able to find his true love inside the house?