Jaan Kumar Sanu is one of the contestants who is trying to adjust to the house. You might think that Jaan is a very difficult person and it’s not easy to understand him inside the house and honestly we don’t blame you. He is in the second week of the game, but still, it’s hard to decipher his strategy and intentions. We have listed below some of the interesting facts that might help you understand him a little better.
1. Jaan was born on 16th April 1994. His real name is Jayesh Bhattacharyya but he prefers to use his stage name in the show-biz. In an interview, he revealed that Jaan is his nickname and Kumar Sanu as we all know, is his father. He prefers to join his name because he is very famous and why not.
2. When Jaan’s mother Rita Bhattacharyya was 6 months pregnant with Jaan, she broke up with his husband Kumar Sanu and they both got separated even before Jaan was born.
3. After the separation Jaan’s mother took her child to Kolkatta and since then Jaan is been living there with her mother. He did his schooling and graduation from there.
4. In an interview, Jaan recalled that he never faced any rejection from his father and he always supported him in his dream of becoming a singer. Even though the couple got separated, they never let Jaan feel alone. I’m an episode of Bigg boss Jaan also said that he is very close to his mother and initially he was pretty skeptical about the show because he didn’t want to leave his mother alone.
5. Sentence childhood Jaan is very active with his singing as he started to sing when he was just 3. He was 7 years old when he first recorded a song for the film “escape from Taliban”. He had sung with renowned singer Sonu Nigam. He said that this experience is very special for him and Sonu Nigam is his inspiration. At the age of 8, Jaan made a world record by releasing his first Bengali album ” Tamra sunbe toh”. His name was included in the Limca book of records as the youngest child to have released an album under his name.
6. As if that was not enough, Jaan continued to impress us by appearing on various reality shows with his father. He appeared on “mera star superstar” and impressed everyone with his voice.
7. He gave voice to many Bollywood films as well. He rose to success after singing “bum bum bole” for the film Taare Zameen Par. In 2016, he released his version of his father’s famous song “akele hum, akele Tum”.
8. Jaan is currently single and is actively looking for love inside the house. In the latest episode of Bigg boss, Jaan could be seen proposing to Telugu actress Nikki Tamboli. He expressed his feelings for her but Nikki called him “bhaijan” and left.
Let’s see will he be able to win Nikki’s trust and love inside the house or he” be out of the house before Nikki.