Facts About Abhinav Shukla:
Abhinav Shukla is one of the smartest contestants in the house. He is a TV actor and a model. Throughout his career, he has managed to impress a lot of people with his skills and personality. If you are watching Bigg Boss, then you know exactly what mean. He is indeed giving his best in the show, and there is no doubt that he might end up in the finale. We have listed below some of the unknown facts related to his life that will help you predict what his journey could be inside the house.
1. Abhinav was born on 27th September 1982. He was born and brought up in Ludhiana, Punjab. He was a skinny kid, and he remembers his mother teaching him that it’s important for a person to look after their body and personality because it can become their weakness in the later years. He was in the 10th standard when this chat with her hit him hard, and he diligently started looking after himself.
2. He completed his graduation in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Lala Lajpat Rai College of engineering.
3. In 2004, IIT Delhi organized a technical festival where the actor won “The Best Design” award. This simply tells us that he is not only good looking but also smart, at the same time. In the same year, After completing his graduation, he participated in Gladrags Mr. India Contest and bagged the title of “Mr. best personality”.
4. He got his first acting role in the serial “Jersey No.10”. After this, he appeared in a lot of popular serials across various channels. Some of them were Geet, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Jaane Kya Baat Hui, Chotti Bahu – Sindoor Bin Suhagan, Hitler Didi. His acting and performance won many accolades.
5. His made his debut in Bollywood moves with the film “Jai Ho” that was released in 2014. In the same year, his second Bollywood movie released called Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans. In 2017, his third movie Aksar 2 released, and in 2019 his fourth movie starring Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon Luka Chupi released.
6. Wherever the actor is free, he loves to travel and be a part of adventurous activities. In 2014 while he was on a trek to a fort in the Matheran forests of Maharashtra, he got stuck on a ledge of a rock face. He had to be rescued by a team of rock climbers. He said he had mentally prepared himself for days of survival, even had stored his urine for an emergency.
7. Before becoming an actor, he was an engineer, and he is still nerdy as according to him, he likes repairing stuff and does that all the time at his place. Even in the Bigg Boss house, host Salman Khan told him to fix less and concentrate more on the game.
8. The actor married his girlfriend and serial Chotti Bahu – Sindoor Bin Suhagan co-star Rubina Dilaik on June 21, 2018. The couple had a grand wedding in Shimla.