Pavitra Punia, along with other contestants, has finally entered the Bigg Boss house on Saturday. In the past two-three days, we haven’t seen much of her on-screen. But we hope to see more of her in the coming months. We have listed below some unknown facts related to her personal and professional life that would surely interest you if you are looking forward to her journey inside the house.
1. Some actors use two names simultaneously. One is their stage name, and the other is the real name that they don’t use in their profession. Naagin 3 actress follows this religiously. Pavitra’s real name is Neha Singh, and her stage name is by which you already know her.
2. TV star was a studious kid. She was very ambitious and wanted to become an IS Officer. After completing school, she worked really hard to achieve her dream. But while she was preparing for the exam, she got an offer from Spitsvilla that she could not deny.
3. There was a time when Pavitra Punia was linked to Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla. There was talk in the town regarding their romantic relationship, but in an interview, Sidharth Shukla addressed this rumor and said, “I’m very much single. I don’t wish to get into any relationship right now. I just ended a relationship and so am not looking for love right now. There were a lot of rumors about my link-up with Pavitra but, frankly, we are just friends and there’s nothing happening between us (sic).”
4. One relationship to which she confirmed was the one with Bigg Boss contestant and finalist Paras Chhabra. They both dated for a brief time and then parted ways in five months. In an interview, Paras revealed, Yes, we broke up mutually. We were together for five months. You do take that much time to get to know a person, and we realized that we were not that compatible. Hence, we parted ways (sic).”
5. Before entering the Bigg Boss house, a lot of controversies were created around her name when in an interview, she spoke against her ex, Paras Chhabra. Paras replied to the statement by saying that Pavitra cheated on him by not telling him about her marriage. Paras’ Bigg Boss friend Mahira stood by him and stated, “She was three-timing, and now she is blaming Paras for it, just because you are a woman you can’t play the victim card. Stop blaming Paras for your shortcomings. I will confront her in Bigg Boss 14 if I get a chance. I need to bring the truth out. As a woman, I understand Paras’ integrity. Women can’t keep crying always. Own up to the truth.”
6. 32. Year old actress was offered to participate in Spitsvilla in 2009. Post its success, she was offered a cameo role in 2010 in a serial called ‘Geet Hui Sabse Parayi’.This marked her debut in her acting career. In 2011 she finally bagged a lead role in ‘Love u Zindagi’ opposite Sidharth Shukla. This serial is inspired by the Bollywood movie ‘Jab We Met’. After this, she has appeared in many hit serials like Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Kavach… Kaali Shaktiyon Se, Sasural Simar Ka, Naagin 3, and Baalveer Returns.