Rubina Dilhal is one of the most famous celebrities in the TV Industry. She managed to become a household name after the success of her first serial, Choti bahu. Because of her talent and mesmerizing looks, she has been a part of many super hit TV serials. Thus, gaining a lot of popularity and a strong fan base. She is one of the contestants who has entered the Bigg Boss house on Saturday. We have made a list of 10 unknown facts about the actress that will help you understand her journey inside the house.
1. She was born on August 31, 1987, in Shima, Himachal Pradesh.
2. She was a very good student as a child. Along with the studies, she used to take out time for her extracurricular activities. Also, she was a national level champion in Debate.
3. Since childhood, she has had different plans for her career. She wanted to become an astronaut but ended up becoming an actress. Just before she started her television career, she completed a degree course in Interior designing.
4. In 2006, she won the title of Miss Shimla and that’s from where her journey of being a TV actress began.
5. TV Industry’s popular face, Rubina has a lot of experience in this industry. She started her acting career in 2008 with Choti Bahu. She gained immense popularity with her role and since then has appeared in almost ten serials. Her most famous work was for the serial ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’.
6. After winning the prestigious title of Miss Shimla. She took her acting career seriously. During that time, she used to learn acting by watching movies and series. Her favorite actor is Amitabh Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit from Bollywood, and her heart beats for Leonardo DiCaprio from Hollywood. Her favorite Hollywood movie is titanic, and her favorite Bollywood movie is Salman Khan starer Hum Apke Hai Kon.
7. It is Rubina’s dream to settle down in France.
8. Rubina has entered the Bigg Boss house with her husband Abhinav Shukla. Just like Rubina, he is a television actor and model. They have have been together for six years now, out of which they were married for the last two years. According to the actress, this show will be a challenge for them as a couple but it will help them to understand each other better.