Eijaz Khan is one of the most celebrated actors in the Bollywood and TV Industry. He is probably one of the most experienced contestants of Bogg Boss season 14. On the BB14 Premier night, even Salman Khan said that he has worked with Eijaz Khan in the early 2000s. Eijaz’s on-screen presence is captivating, and even though he hasn’t yet started speaking much in the house, we hope to see him more in the coming episodes. In this list, we have cited some facts related to his personal and personal life that you can follow to know him better.
1. Born-to-be-actor Eijaz Khan is one of those lucky actors who never really thought of becoming famous. He was too focused on his studies and helping his father that he hardly got enough time to think about his dreams and aspirations. Before becoming a successful actor, he used to help his father in his business.
2. Eijaz is living in Bombay since he as 3 years old. He grew up here and completed his graduation in Civil Engineering in Mumbai.
3. He was pretty satisfied with his life, but it seems destiny had its plan for Eijaz. Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji studio discovered him, and since then he has never looked back.
4. He started his Bollywood career as a Background dancer and has also worked as a dancer in one of Salman Khan’s movies. His first movie as a background dancer was for the 1997 film ‘Chachi 420’ after two years he made his debut as an actor with the film ‘Thakshak’.
5. Alongside Bollywood, he also appeared in a lot of superhit song videos like ‘Leena O Leena’, ‘Patang Wali Dor’, ‘Kuch To Kaho’, ‘Hum to Mohabbat Karega’. He attracted a lot of fans with his work and his performance in all of these music videos and was appreciated for it.
6. He bagged a full-fledged role in Sohail Khan starer “Maine Dill Tujko Diya” in 2002. He entertained us as Sohail’s best friend in the movie.
7. A year later, he was a part of the super hit song ‘Dilli Ki Sardi’. He worked with Dia Mirza for this song, and it became a highlight of his career as it gained a lot of attention and love from all across the country. Those of you who have seen him dancing in that video would probably remember him till now.
8. From 2000 to 2007, Eijaz was a part of many superhit serials like Kayaat, Kkusum, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. He gained a lot of attention for his work from the TV Industry. His performance was admired and appeared in many more different characters.
9. He got his first break as a lead actor in 2005’s 9 Kkavyanjali. In this serial, he worked opposite Anita Hassanandani. During the making of this show, they were often linked to each other, but after the show ended, they both broke up and went on separate paths.