Bollywood Actors Who Can Speak Punjabi:
When it comes to Bollywood, there is no doubts that it is a beautiful amalgamation of people from all corners of the country and even abroad. People speaking different languages and yet working in a cohesive environment, cracking jokes and sharing stories. That’s what Bollywood is all about. The Hindi film industry has people from the states of Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Kashmir, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and many others. The influence of Punjab and Punjabi language is immense on Bollywood with audiences dancing to Punjabi beats and actors from Punjab adorning the big screen. And then there are those Bollywood actors who can speak Punjabi even when they aren’t from the region.
Here is a list of Bollywood actors who can speak Punjabi:
- The God incarnate of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan speaks Punjabi fluently as much as Hindi, Urdu and English. The actor has acted in countless films over the years and continues to impress the audiences with his command over the languages that he speaks.
- The superstar of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan can also speak Punjabi. The actor knows Hindi, English, Urdu and Kannada as well.
- The superstar Akshay Kumar has always flaunted his “Punjabiness.” The actor speaks Punjabi and encourages his children to speak the language too.
- The evergreen Garam Dharam also speaks Punjabi fluently. He hails from the state of Punjab and has given many super-duper hits in Bollywood.
- The talented singer-actor Diljit Dosanjh also speaks Punjabi. His songs both Punjabi and Hindi have the listeners swooning over the soulful music. He has acted in Hindi as well as Punjabi films.
- A well-known name not only in Bollywood but also Tollywood, Mollywood and Kollywood, Tapsee Pannu is a Punjabi at heart. She speaks Punjabi fluently apart from Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
There are many other Bollywood actors who can speak Punjabi as much as any other language.