Bollywood Actors Who Fell in Love on Set:
Love is strange little thing. It can strike at the oddest hour, to the most unlikely of the people and can have a weird effect on those lovelorn couples. An unexplained phenomena love is!! Despite the research, no one has been able to explain why it happens and how it happens. The cupid’s arrow can strike when it pleases. And when it strikes our very own Bollywood celebrities it can be quite entertaining.
Here is a list of Bollywood actors who fell in love on set:
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor
- The royalty of Bollywood as they are called, the couple met on the sets of the movie “Tashan” and fell for each other. The two were inseparable eversince and finally tied the knot.
Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D Souza
- The bubbly couple fell head over heels in love on the sets of the movie Tujhe Meri Kasam. The two dated for almost nine years before tying the knot and are now happily married and still very much in Love.
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai, The beauty queen and Abhishek Bachchan who was born in the first family of Bollywood, met on the sets of Umrao Jaan, Guru and Dhoom 2. The two gradually fell for one another and realized that cupid had played his part, they tied the knot in 2007 in a much publicized wedding.
Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan
- The two might not have made much of a mark on Bollywood but they did leave an indelible mark on each other’s hearts. The two met on the sets of Dhoondhte Reh Jaoge and 99 and nurtured their relationship slowly and steadily till they married in 2015.
Ajay Devgn and Kajol
- They live the idiom Opposites Attract to the hilt. Ajay Devgn is a quiet and introvert actor while Kajol is a complete opposite. The two met on the sets of Hulchul in 1995 and dated for four years before getting married in 1999.
There are innumerable examples of Bollywood actors who fell in love on the sets. From Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan to Neetu Singh andRishi Kapoor, Hema Malini and Dharmendra and many others. Bollywood is filled with examples that “Love Conquers All.”