Bollywood Actors Who Died in An Accident:
Safety always comes first no matter what you do and where you go. A good traffic sense and being careful while you drive goes a long way in ensuring road safety. Over the years, many lives have been lost due to negligent driving and road rage. When death knocks at your doorstep, there’s little or nothing one can do but by being cautious especially while driving, one can avert a mishap. Like many of us, Bollywood has had its fair share of tragedies when young lives have been lost due to accidents.
Here is a list of Bollywood actors who died in accident:
- The actor died in a horrible car crash in August 2017 in Manor Palghar. Known for his role as Indra in the tele series Mahakali, the actor was travelling in a car which was rammed by a trolley and suffered severe injuries that proved fatal for him.
- The actor was travelling with Gaurav Kang in the same vehicle. The car met with a severe accident on the Ahmedabad – Mumbai highway, when a trolley rammed into their car. The accident was so severe that the actor died on the spot.
- The beautiful actress lost her life to a massive car accident in Kolkata. She was in the passenger seat when the car being driven by actor Vikram Chatterjee lost control and hit the road divider. The accident proved fatal for Sonika who died on the spot.
- The actress lost her life to a plane crash which burst into flames immediately after take-off. The actress had worked in many Bollywood movies and is best remembered for her role in the movie Suryavansham.
- The ever smiling little Rasna girl also lost her life in a plane crash. The child artist had worked in many movies including Paa opposite Amitabh Bachchan.
- The comedian died young when his car met with a massive car accident.
- Well known actor Anand lost his life is a car accident on the Mumbai – Pune Expressway in 2012.
Life is short and we have to be careful to not wither it away. Road safety is one factor that we need to keep in mind always when on the road especially. Death waits for no one, when it is time we cant evade it…. Till then be safe and live safe.