Bollywood Actors Who Live in Delhi:
Delhi is not only an upward moving city in terms of lifestyle and living but is also the national capital of the world’s largest democracy that is India. It is the power capital of the country and is also home to some of our favorite Bollywood celebrities.
Here is a list of Bollywood actors who live in Delhi:
1. Sonam Kapoor – Anand Ahuja – Style icon and bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor married her long time beau Anand Ahuja, millionaire businessman who belongs to Delhi. Anand Ahuja owns a house in Golf Links.
2. Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli – Though the couple live in Mumbai’s posh Worli district in a 34 crore flat, in Delhi, Anushka Sharma’s husband has a house in Meera Bagh, a West Delhi locality.
3. Karishma Kapoor – Sanjay Kapur – Karisma Kapoor walked down the aisle with her childhood friend and Delhi-based industrialist, Sanjay Kapur, in 2003. Karishma shuffled between Delhi and Mumbai during her marriage with Sanjay.
4. Diya Mirza – Salil Sangha – Diya Mirza‘s husband Salil Sangha belongs to Delhi. Though the couple reside in Mumbai, they also come often to Delhi for other professional commitments.
5. Asin – Rahul Sharma – South India’s popular actress Asin married Delhi based Rahul Sharma, a multi-millionaire and co-founder and MD of Micromax Company.
6. Shahid Kapoor – Mira Rajput – It’s a well-known fact that Shahid Kapoor hails from Delhi and met his wife Mira Rajput during a communal prayer meet when he was in Delhi. He was not only born in this city, but stayed here till the age of ten with his maternal grandparents before shifting. Mira completed her schooling from Delhi’s Vasant Valley School.
7. Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover – Bipasha Basu is often seen in the capital visiting her in-laws. She is married to Delhi boy Karan Singh Grover. Even Bipasha was born in Delhi before being raised in Kolkata.
There are many Bollywood actors born in Delhi. Even though they are thorough Delhiites, work constraints do not permit them to live in the city for long durations.